01. Using the Recargo services > How can I find a charging station with a specific connector for my car?
No problem. Let's say your EV can only use a J-1772 connector - here's how to search for only J-1772 connectors using our search filters:
- Click on the "Search" tab at the top of any page.
- Enter the location you'd like to search, in the search field (address or ZIP or location).
- Just below the search field, click on "all" in "Chargers: all".
- Make sure all checkboxes are unchecked except the J-1772 - the only charger connector you'd like to see.
- After you click the "Search" button, you'll be presented with a list of the closest charging sites which have at least one J-1772 connector.
If you happen to carry an AVCON adapter for your J-1772 connector, then you'd uncheck all the checkboxes except the J-1772 and the AVCON. This will show you all the nearby charging sites that have either a J-1772 connector or an AVCON connector, or both.